Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Day 11..=')

Today's the day I finally feel calm, knowing what I should do, and what I shouldn't do..
Though it's still feels uneasy, to let go... Yet I told her, that I'll wait for her, foolish as it may sound, yeah.... for the first time in my life, I'm willing to wait for that particular someone.. Which I'm really gonna do.. The ending may not seems so bright for me, but if there's a small possible chances of getting back together, I'll still fight for it..giving it all I can..

Days like this really feels like shit, last night I told her everything, and every single detail I can tell her bout us together... It's not really relieving for me, but still, like i said, every single possibility there's a opportunity... So, i'm gonna fight for it..

Had an so-called text conversation with dad last night, he was pretty angry with me going out these days till late night.. he text me, asking me whether do I have a problem with him? why am I against him all the time?.. I text him back, I don't have a problem with you dad, and honestly, i'm suffering from insomnia, I coming back late is because i wanna calm myself down. he didn't reply me after that. and i felt bad for letting him know i'm having insomnia. all he wanted was me to get some early rest and be energetic in the morning for work.. But what can I do, I only get to sleep like 4,5 in the morning.. and wake up at 8 or 9, to get to work.. and I'm doing pretty fine..
Only thing is that I'm kind of a forgetful person once in a while. other than that i got no problems in doing my job...

Anyways, hopefully things would turn out brighter as it seems for me, thought all i can see is just a 0.3 linetype size light glaring through my dark, self, misery life. It's still a hope..

No comments:

Post a Comment