Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Day 4

Slept at 4 in the morning today, then awaken at 8, had a bad nightmare.. Anyways when I'm awake I find it hard to fall back asleep.. So I woke up and get ready for work.. Seems like I was calm today morning, but still have some thoughts in my head, which I could just shook it off my mind. Went to work without my sister, cause she's leaving to Bangkok today, hope she's alright when she comes back.. Wondering what is she thinking? When over there, is crazy as hell, and to top it, H1N1 flu is increasing day by day...Anyways, prays that she comes back peacefully..

Today, felt a little better than the past few days.. Wasn't trembling seriously.. still a little bit shaky.. But overall, I'm alright.... i guess.. Didn't know what i was thinking the whole day, just like some robotic mind being programmed on doing chores and errands. I got phone calls and just do as it says..I had lots of advices from people, all of it are pretty much helpful, but it isn't their problems that i'm not accepting it, but it's myself who can't accept it...

Anyways, I really hope things can go better from now on....
really hope so...

No comments:

Post a Comment